MSMP 6: Julio Monzon on Culture Driven Leadership
Joining us in this episode of the Mads Singers Management Podcast is Julio Monzon, COO of Monetizemore. He describes himself as a holistic thinker who empowers other leaders by capitalizing on the organizational culture.
Building a unique and dynamic business today is a challenge and Julio banks on the trust of his employees and the culture established.
He knows, for one, the implications of having a vibrant culture that engages and energizes employees; and believes in almost every case, if the culture is established it no longer needs to be imposed but is lived mutually.
For Julio, social factors play a huge part in building a culture which cultivates leaders and empowers team members. He acknowledges the challenge at the beginning of every change process; hence, getting the buy-in for Julio is also a chance for the leaders and executives to gain an understanding regarding the concerns of the workforce.
1. Julio Monzon’s Management Philosophy - (4:54)
2. Mission in People Management - (5:32)
3. Julio Monzon’s Unique Management Style - (9:36), (10:00), (10:44)
4. Going beyond Managing - (11:53), (15:09), (15:25)
5. Julio Monzon’s take in Identifying Leaders - (20:04), (20:55)
6. Business Transformation - (22:23), (23:19)
7. Personal Transformation - (24:22)
8. Management Tips, Tricks, or Techniques - (26:17), (28:45)
1. Context’s Importance - (18:42)
2. Culture Driven Leadership - (11:53)