MSMP 32: Brent Zahradnik on Learned Interests to Entrepreneurial Success
Competing against household brands these days might be one hell of a ride which stems from the belief that the precursor to success is a capital venture; however, not at all a pre-requisite.
Sometimes, entrepreneurs can prove out quite a bit with little to no capital by simply investing in learned interests.
Brent Zahradnik is from the eastern United States and has run his Amazon advertising agency for five years now. Together with his team, he works with businesses selling on the Amazon platform in both the North American and European markets.
In every success from setbacks, Brent always acknowledges the fact that he is not an expert on everything such that he values the work his team does. One of the things he enjoys the most about people management is its ability to surprise him in many ways rather than simply compartmentalizing him from the time team members get hired.
Brent subscribes to the view that by hiring self-motivated individuals, the business value needs not to be reinforced but instead becomes naturally nurtured.
- Brent Zahradnik’s Business Growth and Dynamics - 1:20, 17:02
- Brent Zahradnik’s Biggest Management Challenge - 4:01
- Brent Zahradnik’s Take on Succession Planning - 9:30
- Brent Zahradnik’s Take in Onboarding - 20:52
- Brent Zahradnik’s Take on Delegation - 24:10
- Brent Zahradnik’s Mission in People Management - 26:46, 27:40
- Tips, Tricks Around Management - 32:31, 33:46